- This statement is made by us in light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, and our responsibilities to you as a "data controller". Please read this section carefully. If you do not agree with the contents of this statement, do not submit any personal data to us.
- Your use of this website and your submission of any personal data to us, shall constitute your consent to allow us to process your personal data in accordance with the terms of this policy. For the purposes of this policy, "personal data" means any personal information (including sensitive personal data) that is capable of identifying you. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address.
- If you have submitted your personal data, and later decide that you would like us to discontinue storing your personal data, you can choose to withdraw your information. To withdraw, please send an electronic mail headed "withdraw" to us at email@example.com specifying your name and or email address so that we can locate your records and destroy them. Withdrawing your information cancels any pending or reserved advertising with queersaunas.co.uk as we will be unable to contact you further, you will be asked to confirm this.
- The personal data collected by us from you, may be utilised by us to:
- process your advertisement.
- contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message, or any other reasonable method.
- We will NEVER give out your information to any third party except to comply with any legal processes.